We are seeking an individual with practical experience in developing computer vision real-time surveillance applications using, among other tools, Windows, C++, MATLAB and the OpenCV computer vision library. Applicants with experience developing video analytic software for the surveillance market are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job responsibilities include:
- Research of novel and new computer vision and machine learning methods and algorithms.
- Design, development, documentation, implementation, and testing of new computer vision software.
- Target platforms include Windows 7, Visual DSP Relocation and visa assistance, very competitive benefits, and signing and performance bonuses are available.
Desired Skills & Experience All applicants for this position should possess:
- A minimum of 3 years recent experience programming commercial applications using Visual Studio C/C++
- Professional experience in computer vision and computer learning. Must include object tracking, identification and classification.
- Creative problem solving skills, and the ability to construct and convey abstract relationships and models.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Educational
Requirements and Additional Experience:
- Minimum Masters Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or an equivalent field.
- Experience using the OpenCV vision libraries and MATLAB.
- Experience developing surveillance systems would differentiate the candidate.
Functional Goals and Objectives:
The Senior Vision Software Engineer will help conceptualize and implement the overall design of computer vision component of the application software, and design, write, and test code for related software programs, using best practices and methodology. The Senior Software Engineer is expected to maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward meeting schedules, meeting requirements, and producing work product of very high quality. Additional miscellaneous duties will be assigned as may be appropriate on an individual basis.
Madison Research Technologies (MRT) is a company dedicated to developing, manufacturing and commercializing technology-based products and systems that address one of the most serious concerns facing our nation: the unsustainable growth in healthcare costs.
See us at: www.madisonrt.com